Re: Alternative Syntaxes for BGPs

> On 30 Oct 2009, at 12:30, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

Perhaps it's already clear, but in case anyone doesn't know, the Member
Submission process is only for work that is outside the scope of any
working group [1].  I guess the thinking here is that it will be
determined later ("time permitting") whether or not it's in scope.  In
that case, I suppose a Member Submission would be okay, but it stikes me
as rather heavyweight.

   -- Sandro

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/submission#SubmissionScope