And one more [Was: Call for Exclusions: SPARQL 1.1 (Various)]

On 22 Oct 2009, at 12:30 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:

> Dear Advisory Committee representative,
>
> This is a W3C Patent Policy Call for Exclusions for the following
> Recommendation Track documents:
>
> - SPARQL 1.1 Entailment Regimes
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-entailment/),
> exclusion opportunity ending on 21 March 2010 23:59 UTC
>
> - SPARQL 1.1 Uniform HTTP Protocol for Managing RDF Graphs
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-http-rdf-update/),
> exclusion opportunity ending on 21 March 2010 23:59 UTC
>
> - SPARQL 1.1 Query
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-query/),
> exclusion opportunity ending on 21 March 2010 23:59 UTC
>
> - SPARQL 1.1 Service Description
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-service-description/),
> exclusion opportunity ending on 21 March 2010 23:59 UTC
>
> - SPARQL 1.1 Update
> (http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-update/),
> exclusion opportunity ending on 21 March 2010 23:59 UTC

Hello AC Reps,

Please add to the list of specifications in this exclusion opportunity:

   - SPARQL 1.1 Protocol for RDF
     (http://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-protocol/),
     exclusion opportunity ending on 21 March 2010 23:59 UTC

The spec was omitted from the original email due to a minor bug.

  _ Ian Jacobs