Re: error in the status boilerplate text...

My fault and my apologies. :-(

Again, this text is only in the published docs, as it was added by me
during the publication process. Please do find out if we can fix that in
the published documents, as it seems silly not to.

Lee

PS Even though it's a true statement :-)