Re: Questions about Update 1.1

On 18 Oct 2009, at 17:27, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

[snip]

> "Skolemize" might be a bit unfriendly (maybe a good idea given the
> nature of the usage)
>
> I prefer not using a keyword of the language but only a custom
> function form to emphasis the fact it's a non-core feature.
> sparql:ref(?x) ?

Good point.

> May or may not apply to literals -- if it does, it returns the
> literal.

Yep, well if it is defined as a skolem function then that would be
correct behaviour, as I understand it.

sparql:ref is fine, but if this is the only way to delete bNodes in
DELETE DATA then it might be a bit odd if either a) we don't say how
you can do that, or b) the doc reference a WG note.