SPARQL WG Agenda - Tuesday 2009-06-30

Hi everyone,

We'll start off the meeting with a proposal to publish the first public 
working draft of our F&R document. Please come ready to articulate any 
concerns you might have about publishing a FPWD.

After that, we'll move on to look at the straw man proposals we have 
surrounding our work on service descriptions. Time permitting, we'll 
take a look at where we stand on some other issues as laid out in the 
agenda below.

see you on Tuesday,

     *  Date of Call: Tuesday June 30, 2009
     * Time of Call: 15:00 UK, 10:00 (East US)
     * Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
     * Dial-In #: + (Nice, France)
     * Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
     * Participant Access Code: 77277# (SPARQ)
     * IRC Channel: port 6665 channel #sparql 
     * Web-based IRC (member-only): 
(Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
     * Duration: 60 minutes
     * Chair: Lee Feigenbaum
     * Scribe: Kjetil (Scribe List)
     * Link to Agenda:

[edit] Regrets
[edit] Agenda

     * Admin
           o PROPOSED: Approve minutes at
           o Next meeting: 2009-07-07 @ 15:00 BST / 10:00 EDT, SteveH to 
scribe (Scribe List)
     * Liaisons
           o Anything to report?
           o OWL WG (Bijan)
           o HCLS (Eric)
           o XQuery (Eric)
           o RIF WG (Axel)
           o RDB2RDF WG (Orri)
     * Action/issue status - via tracker:
     * F&R - ready for FPWD?
           o PROPOSED: Publish version 1.111@@ as First 
Public Working Draft
     * Service Descriptions -
           o Discuss progress/actions since last time.
                 + Strawman on how to serve service descriptions? 
ACTION-37 (Jacek Kopecky), cf.
                 + Strawman on which features we standardize or not? 
ACTION-38 (Greg Williams), cf.

     * Time allowed: review progress on Update and Negation
           o Negation:
                 + mails on set based semantics of MINUS
UNSAID/NOT EXISTS implemented in ARQ]
           o Update:

(Links to Actions and mails - TBD)

     * Suggestion(s) for next week
           o Discuss time-permitting features, e.g. SPARQL/OWL, see 
mail-thread started by Bijan.
           o Circle back on open issues for aggregates, project 
expressions - any proposals?

[edit] Regrets

     * IvanH

Received on Sunday, 28 June 2009 14:05:47 UTC