Re: Lee's feature proposal

Lee,

Maybe it was not clear from my earlier response, which started a small
thread on OWL: I am fairly happy with your proposal. My (optimistic)
feeling is that, acually, we can handle both SPARQL/OWL and property
paths as part of the 'required' features (and I hope we can...), but it
is fine to leave it as is for now...

Cheers

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/