Re: picking our features

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Steve Harris <steve.harris@garlik.com> wrote:
> There are a few things that I'm surprised aren't higher, eg SPARQL/OWL, but
> currently I think those things are more candidates for a WG Note, than Rec.
> track. I also think that's representative of the way respondents have voted.

Recent birth of a child has prevented me from WBS'ing, and I haven't
even had time to look at results, but we'll go through the WBS later
today and maybe that will shift something around. :>
.
Cheers,
Kendall

PS--I never sent my intro: I'm Kendall Clark, was involved with some
earlier SPARQL work in DAWG, and we do OWL infrastructure products &
services now, mostly around Pellet and related stuff.