RE: rdf:text review

It's hardly a lot of changes but the use of the entailment extension point should go in the rdf:text doc as should the prohibition (if that's what we want to propose) on appearing in SPARQL results.

> if any changes were actually needed to rif:text.

:-)

> It would be good to get clear on this *before* sending
> comments. Perhaps, Axel, Andy, Boris and I could telcon at some point?

This is to be a WG response, not my personal comments and I note Steve is also reviewing the text.  Could the comments go to the WG list?

 Andy