Re: SPARQL WG Survey plan - input desired

Minor comments:

- I am not sure when you intend to open the survey. The constraint is
that WWW starts next Monday, and some of us may be there for the week.
Ie, it becomes a bit more complicated to (a) coordinate with possible
other members of one's organization in the WG (like me with Eric) and
(b) finalize the response. Bottomline: depending on when you open it the
one week deadline might be a little bit tight.

- I would very much prefer you prune the initial list as you propose in
*1, it makes our choice easier if we can take out the clear 'loosers'

- I also wonder whether some features should not be renamed or their
descriptions updated on the wiki. Eg, the discussion on parametrized
inference last week (both on the telco and on the mailing list) helped
in slightly reformulating the goals (see Axel's mail[1]). There might be
other such cases.

Ivan

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2009AprJun/0041.html

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/