RE: GRDDL transformation for SPARQL Query Results XML Format?

> From: Dan Connolly [mailto:connolly@w3.org]
>
> On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 15:11 -0400, Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)
> wrote:
> > [Cross posted.  Followup to public-grddl-wg@w3.org please.]
> >
> > Regarding
> > http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/
> >
> > Is there a GRDDL transformation planned?
>
> I wouldn't expect one. What would it produce?

I don't know.  I was mainly just curious.  I was thinking a GRDDL
transformation could provide a precise, syntax-independent
representation of the information content in the result.  But I don't
know how useful that would be.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent
the official views of HP unless explicitly stated otherwise.