Re: perhaps now is the time to address issues#accessingCollections? [Fwd: Re: an extension to SPARQL]

Dan Connolly wrote on 01/08/2007 02:10:40 PM:

> The attached comment is new information on issues#accessingCollections .
>
> It seems to me that the algebraic approach to specifying SPARQL
> might making this sort of thing fairly straightforward; i.e.
> the situation looks different to me than it did in Feb 2005
> when we resolved to postpone.
>
> Does anybody else think it's worth taking another look at this now?

It's on this week's agenda, so we'll at least get a feel for how people
feel about the costs and benefits of taking up accessingCollections as a
new feature at this point.

Lee

<jean-francois.baget@inrialpes.fr>