Re: Agenda - 12 Jun 2007 @ 14:30UTC

Lee Feigenbaum wrote:

> 3. Test progress
>
> If there hasn't been any other work on tests, I'm going to propose that we
> examine* the following sets of tests during the telecon:
>
> data-r2/optional-filter (moved and renamed from data/Expr1)

I fixed the syntax error in the manifest file for data-r2/optional-filter.
Then pass 3/3

> data/OpenWorld (all but date-3 pass in EricP's run)

I had to remove the ORDER BY because the result sets have
<results ordered="true" distinct="false">
which ARQ now ignores.

Tests:
open-eq-07, 08, 10, 11, 12
date-4

(Not committed to CVS because the result sneed fixing as well - and I've run
out of time just now).

Pass manifest.ttl

Not checked
manifest-lang-case-sensitivity.ttl
but
   qexpr "'xyz'@en = 'xyz'@EN" ==> true in ARQ

> data/Expr2 (boolean effective value tests, all pass in EricP's run)

Pass manifest.n3

> *examine = run through implementations, eyeball, and fix/approve

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England