Re: regrets

---- Original message ----
<kendall@monkeyfist.com>

>On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 14:45 -0500, Kendall Clark wrote:
>> Due to conflicting responsibilities, I can't make the
telcon this week.

>Then it's a good thing that protocol stuff is lower on the agenda
>this week...
>
>... but issues#rdfSemantic is high on the agenda. Bijan, I'd like
>to know in advance whether you'll be with us or not, please.

I'm at iswc, so it's unlikely. I'm in manchester next week as
well.

However, I will try to review the current debate in email and
add whatever I can.

I'm also struggling under KR and WWW deadlines.

If the telecon is focused or some point of it, I could
probably skype in. OTOH, perhaps just pat and enrico and I
could call sometime more convenient (er...for me :)) and try
to make some headway.

Bijan.

P.S. My machine also died, so I'm all sorts of mess :)