Re: SPARQL Protocol Test Suite Update

Elias,

Any chance of using the same minfest vocabulary as for the query language
tests?  It means the same manifest parser can be used for the both - this is
what has just bitten me.

A manifest [1] is a list of tests - each test is an action and a result.  That
is slightly different to the ptest where the dataset, the query, the preferred
result and the acceptType are all properties off of the test itself.

If that manifest vocabulary doesn't work for you, I suggest we change the
manifest RDFS to create a reused piece of vocabulary.

Apologies - I should have followed through on this [2] and not left it so
late.  My fault.

It's not a road block - I could just copy the code and tweak it to work with
the ptest vocabulary.

 Andy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/test-manifest#
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2005JulSep/0248.html