Re: [Fwd: Some typos in WD]

On Wed, 2005-09-07 at 10:27 +0100, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> Corrections made based on this message - a coupel of exceptions inline.
>
> Thanks to Olivier for the review.
>
> Q for Eric near the end.

I see Eric replied.

> v1.483 committed

These are clearly editorial improvements that are consistent with
WG proceedings to date.

Please do respond to the commentor, asking if these changes address
the comment to his satisfaction.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I had treated this as an FYI until
I got another signal that this was a request for confirmation.

> [...]
>  >
>  > Definition : RDF Dataset Graph Pattern
>  >
>  > (<u1> G1)  ->  (<u1>, G1)   (three times)
>  >

> Done
>  >
>  >
>  > 8.3
>  >
>  > Restriction by Bound Variables
>  >
>  > Some variable names start with ? (?w ?whom) and some do not (mbox whom).
>  >

> Done
>
>  >
>  >
>  > 9.1
>  >
>  >
>  > "providing more than IRI" ->
>  > "providing more than one IRI"
>  >

> Done
>
>  >
>  >
>  > 9.2 Specifying Named Graphs
>  >
>  > "used to provide one, named graph"  ->
>  > "used to provide one named graph"
>  >

> Done
>
>  >
>  >
>  > 9.3
>  >
>  > Solution for ?who is "Bob", "Alice" and not "Bob Hacker", "Alice Hacker"
>  >
>  >
>  > "This query finds the mbox together, with" ->
>  > "This query finds the mbox together with"
>
> The document is correct ("who" comes from the dc:publisher not foaf:name).
>
>  >
>  >
>  > 10.1
>  >
>  > Definition : Projection
>  >
>  > "The projection of solution QS over a set" ->
>  > "The projection of solution QSi over a set"
>
> It's better with QSi => QS
>
>  >
>  >
>  > Definition : Distinct Solution Sequence
>  >
>  > "then write set(S) is the set" ->
>  > "then write set(S) for the set"
>  >

> Done
>
>  >
>  > 11
>  >
>  > Namespaces
>  >
>  > "XML Schema datatypes with the prefix op:" ->
>  > "XML Schema datatypes with the prefix xs:"
>  >

> Done
>
>  >
>  > 11.1.1
>  >
>  > XML Schema []
>
> Eric - is this going to be a reference?
>
> I made it a ref the existing XMLSCHEMA-2 reference.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E