Re: Refining Optionals

On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 13:13 +0100, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
> The handling of optionals needs to be refined - this isn't changing the test
> cases and user problem that optionals solves, it a matter of getting a definition
> that works.
[...]
> Details still need to be worked out but I'd appreciate comments and feedback on
> the approach.

I read the whole mail message, but what I learned was that it's the sort
of thing I need to read a lot more slowly in order to evaluate.

As I'm already very late with the agenda, I'm not sure when/if I'll
get to this. I hope others can study it and advise.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E