Re: Review. Comment - Section 2.5 bnode results

Steve Harris wrote:
> Review of http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/ v1.379
>
> Section 2.5 talks about blank nodes being scoped to the input document,
> and then has a query that does not illustrate that. It might be clearer if
> the results set included the bnoide in question, showing it to have a
> different label:
>
> Query:
>
> PREFIX foaf:   <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/>
> SELECT ?x ?mbox
> WHERE
>   { ?x foaf:name "Johnny Lee Outlaw" .
>     ?x foaf:mbox ?mbox }
>
> Query Result:
>
> -------------------------------------
> | x     | mbox                      |
> -------------------------------------
> | _:bn1 | <mailto:jlow@example.com> |
> -------------------------------------
>
> for example
>
> - Steve

This is covered in section 2.7 which does show blank nodes in results. I'd
prefer not to show the blank node in the query results this early.  The purpose
is really to have them in the data.

So I have deleted from 2.5:
"""
No SPARQL query will be able to identify that blank node by the label used in
the serialization.
"""

	Andy