Re: comments on SPARQL QL, protocol, rf1, tests, requirements from outside the WG

On Apr 12, 2005, at 4:50 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

>  In post-telcon discussion, I told Andy that I'd answered many of the
> comments, and I'd tell him which ones I have not answered. So here's a
> list, in roughly newest-first order, back to about 23 March. I presume
> the 31 March
[snip]

I'm v. overtired, but I've seen no mention of the many issues I've
raised with regard to the formal bits, including the fact that I
believe, at the moment, that any bnodes in the query graph will make
the query fail.

Are these all considered editorial? If so, I'd like some mention of
that fact, and an indication that they've been dispatched to the
editors.

I would also like to know the normative status of various bits of the
spec. Which trumps, definitions or main body text?

Cheers,
Bijan.