RE: note dissent on requirements/objectives?

Dan,

If this will make life easier, I am willing to relinquish my objection as it
was mainly
procedural.  However, I would like to note that what I believe was at issue
was the scope
of the query language specification.  I believe that we started voting on
the inclusion of
specific features (as requirements) before there was a consensus on the
scope of the spec.,
and I believe that this is an issue that still plagues Sparql.  I can see my
way to a much
simpler spec that goes out much sooner, or to a spec. that has more coverage
and that will
still take a while to bring to rec.  With the former we can still do the
latter, but right
now we are still in feature rich territory.  Extensible value testing was
the first of many
such features that have made for a more complex specification.

My appologies for being unable to make today's telcon.  I have a conflict in
a few minutes
and I did not think that it was worth while to be there for 30 minutes.

-bryan