Re: Rough sparql protocol and result format hack

On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 01:15:01 -0500, Kendall Clark wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 05:29:52PM +0000, Steve Harris wrote:
>
> > http://inanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/sparql-http/?lang=rdql&graph=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2Fstest%2F&query-uri=http%3A%2F%2Finanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk%2F%7Eswh%2Fsparql-http%2Fexample.rdql
>
> FWIW, in the protocol draft coming up soon, "lang" is "query-lang" and
> the value is a URI.

OK, cool. I just put that in there to emphasise that it wasn't doing real
SPARQL queries, the processor doesn't read it, and I wasn't even
suggesting that there should be such a thing. But, I'l change it to
query-lang and do something with it.

http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-query/ :)