Re: sparql protocol simplex updated (protocolRootReferent issue)

Kendall Clark wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 03:48:17PM +0000, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
>

>>Kendall says the design is neutral to service-centric vs model-centric
>>viewpoints, with multiple operations per service end point (SP)
>>already.
>

> Actually, I've been saying something weaker: I worked hard to try to
> keep the design as neutral as possible. That was a primary design
> goal. Not sure if I succeeded or not.

Sorry to mischaracterise.  Could say what it is saying that is weaker?  I
thought I had the widest characterisation that it allowed of service or
model centric, and multiple or single operations per service access point
(concrete protocol level).