Re: URIs in constraints, isBound, casting in eq

Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 18:47 +0000, Seaborne, Andy wrote:
>
>>Dan Connolly wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>>We can introduce something ala log:uri if we want
>>>to do that sort of use/mention level-breaking:
>>>
>>>	WHERE dc:title log:uri ?TITLEURI
>>>	AND ?TITLEURI =~ /^http:/
>>
>>I'd prefer to reuse the function fn:string() from F&O that stringify's anything
>>it's give
>

> anything including RDF Properties? (not the name of a property, but
> the property itself)
>
> I don't think this works.

Not sure where properties themselves come into it.  It's the URI  - there
aren't properties or resources in the query data model.  There are
URIrefs, bNodes and RDF literals.

So fn:string() applied to a URIref is log:uri isn't it?  Just with a
syntax that is more suited to the usage in expressions.

	Andy