Re: SOURCE - Choosing what to query and querying the origin of statements

Dan Connolly wrote:
[...]

> I don't understand "Any variable that is not bound must not match..."
> below.
[...]

>> Any variable that is not bound must not match another variable that
>> is not bound.
>
> I don't understand that sentence, even after studying the example
> a few times. Hmm.

I also don't understand that sentence.. rather I'am sure that
"Any variable that is not bound must match another variable that
is not bound."

The main issue I see with SOURCE is where Dave writes

>>  SOURCE ?var (?s ?p ?o)
>>
>> When SOURCE ?var is given before a triple, the variable will be bound
>> to all of the known *Graph Names* for that triple.

i.e. to implement SOURCE we use a bound ?var in
?var.log:semantics log:includes {?s ?p ?o}.
I have explored alternative implementations
but was loosing..