Re: 1st WD request for DAWG documement "SPARQL Query Language for RDF"

webreq (read, Matthieu), could you reply to this thread when it's safe
to start editing the editor's draft (i.e., after you've copied it out)?
That way, the two editors (and the working group) will know when it's
published.

--
-eric

(eric@w3.org)