Re: UC&R ready for review

On Oct 5, 2004, at 11:07 AM, Seaborne, Andy wrote:

> I would rather the UC&R document did not try to motivate technical
> solutions but  explained use cases and requirements.  I think it does
> that.
>
> I don't think we can address any trust issues - the impact on query is
> just a small part of an overall approach.  The approach needs to be in
> place first before we can design to it.

sure!

> As Matthias is revealing the source of triples, to Johanna and others,
> he's going to have to use URIs if source information is to be returned
> in query results.
>
> A simple example might have been newsfeeds - needing to track which
> newsfeed says what is important.  Especially near elections.

do you mean something like "News flavoring and alert system" UC? :)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JanMar/0041.html

perhaps with some real query showing the backend ?

or do you mean something more specific with that "needing to track
which newsfeed says what is important" ?

Alberto