RE: SOURCE example cases

source-query-001:
source-query-002:

I get no results in both these cases because of the dc:source property
which does not exist in the data being aggregated.

source-query-003:

I get the same answer - this is because the query just uses "SOURCE
?var" so it gets bound to the URI of the data graph.  I didn't need the
DISTINCT and I don't see why its needed because it's the same ?snode on
each SOURCE clause and tehre is no <mailto:bob@work> in the first
dataset.  Oddly, I got the results in the same order.

source-query-005:
As 001 and 002, no match because of <dc:source>.

I ran the manifest file after fixing the query syntax.

	Andy