RE: no need to track WG issues in SPARQL document

Dan,

> I suggest dropping the issues appendix.

Good - that is my preference.  Done.  There's a link to the issues list
in rq23.

Comments on the issues list:

1/ "cascadedQueries"

The name implies to me one query after another, maybe with flows of
variables.
How about "multpleQueriesPerRequest" which is more neutral to the
interactions?

2/ PrefixSyntax has DISTINCT and LIMIT under it.  I was confused by
that.  Should it be a separate issue?

	Andy