Re: agenda: RDF Data Access 17 Aug 2004

My regrets for today also, a (another) late breaking demo has popped up.

I plan to complete my outstanding actions before the meeting however.

Cheers,
Tom

On 16/08/2004, at 11:20 AM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> 1. Convene, take roll, review record, agenda
>
>   RDF Data Access Working Group
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/
>   Tuesday 2004-08-17 14:30 UTC
>   Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7333 ("RDFD")
>   http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1343
>   supplementary chat: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dawg
>        log to appear: http://www.w3.org/2004/07/27-dawg-irc
>
> Scribe: EricP? volunteer?
>
> roll call; cf http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/#who
>  regrets: AndyS, YoshioF, DaveB?
> 	Kendall Clark, Jos De Roo, Eric Prud'hommeaux?
>

> PROPOSED: to ammend
>  Minutes of RDF DAWG telecon 2004-07-20 for review
>  Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:30:58 -0700
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/
> 0151.html
> to show DanC's action to follow up on 2004JulSep/0129 as done
> and then accept it as a true record.
>

> note next meeting: 23 Aug. Scribe volunteer?
>   regrets YoshioF
>
> Unless anybody has any progress to report, let's continue
> these without discussion:
>

> ACTION EricP: find out the schedule of the 2005 W3C tech plenary and
>  inform the WG so that we can plan ftf meetings after September.
>
> ACTION: JimH, to work with Bijan to do some sort of UDDI/Web services
>   use case
>
> ACTION: RobS write email to Farrukh about traversing a taxonomy,
> continues.
>
> ACTION SimonR: continue discussing and promoting union query for UC4.5
>
> ACTION Simon+Kendall elaborate the rel. of rules and "construct" in the
>   UC&R doc.
>
> ACTION: TomA: draft replies to Chris Wilper and Bjoerern Hoehrmann
>   and send the drafts to the WG mailing list.
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004Jul/
> 0000.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2004Jun/
> 0004.html
>
> agenda ammendments?
>

> 2. SOURCE, "provenance"/data-management"
>

> ACTION DanC: explain evolution of log:semantics/log:includes from
>   uri-is-graph to uri-is-doc in cwm, to inform discussion of SOURCE
>
> ACTION DaveB: explain the main uses seen for redland contexts with
>   respect to the provenance
>
> ACTION DaveB: propose an way to address the SOURCE issue
>
> cf
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#i_sourceImplExp
>   $Revision: 1.25 $ of $Date: 2004/08/16 12:23:00 $
>
> hm... any relevant tests?
>  http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/tests/
>

> 3. Collections
>
> ACTION AndyS: write about the querying collections and
>   returning collections issues
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004JulSep/
> 0202.html
>
> cf
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rq23/#i_collections
> $Revision: 1.25 $ of $Date: 2004/08/16 12:23:00 $
>

> 4. Reporting b-nodes

> [...]
Tom Adams                  | Tucana Technologies, Inc.
Support Engineer           |   Office: +1 703 871 5312
tom@tucanatech.com         |     Cell: +1 571 594 0847
http://www.tucanatech.com  |      Fax: +1 877 290 6687