RE: Proposed XQuery requirement and/or objective

Hmm, I'm much more partial to that solution now than when you first
presented it to me. Not sure why. I was probably so focused on the deep
ineffable beauty :-) of my own design that I wasn't that open to other
possibilities. Or maybe I was thinking you only accessed the XML
serialization, which isn't all that interesting. In any event I need to mull
some more ...

Howard