Re: design eval matrix in RDF and N3

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 07:21, Kendall Clark wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I put together a bit of RDF (a few hundred assertions, as I recall)
> representing our evaluations of initial query language and protocol
> designs.

Nifty...

>  I'll be keeping it updated as or if new evaluations come in.
>
> I'm having some troubles with W3's CVS, but those should be tamed
> eventually --
>
> 	http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/design-eval.rdf
> 	http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/design-eval.n3

I just made them world-readable... and linked them from
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/DesignEvaluations

> I made up a namespace for the WG and for the UCR doc, as well as some
> predicates in each namespace.

Hmm... why? Why not:

@prefix ucr: <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/design-eval#>.

odd... the namespace prefixes aren't used in cases like
ucr:supports <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases#r3.4>;

is that because of the tool you used to produce the file?

and regarding
ucr:not-evaluated <http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases#d4.8>

that seems better left unsaid.

>  Yes, there are several other ways I
> could have done this RDF, including using a bag for the requirements
> and design objectives, but -shrug-. I also coined a TAG URI to
> identify the designs we evaluated (since I wasn't sure they all had
> stable "home pages", and I don't like the "home page stands for foo"
> idiom much).

Hmm... Why TAG URIs? Why not fragments of design-eval, again?