Re: Telecon participation during f2f

>On Mar 25, 2004, at 01:41, ext Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
>

>>On Mar 24, 2004, at 5:26 PM, Alberto Reggiori wrote:
>>>
>>>we are also looking into that issue at the moment - already
>>>dropped Dirk an email about Patrick's request - it should be
>>>possible
>>
>>Yes - there is a land line; I'll make a note to bring a speaker
>>phone of sorts. Dan: Do I also need to set up a bridge or can I
>>assume
>>that the normal w3c bridge is used ? (And by the way - this is a
>>dial-in bridge; or is it dial out as well ?).
>
>If I am the only one who would participate remotely, then a simple
>speaker phone would suffice and Nokia would incur the cost of the
>call.

I would hope to be able to participate in this way also, but if we
are talking about a few hours total then I can probably also call in
directly from Florida at IHMC expense.

Pat

>Patrick
>

>>Dw
>>

>--
>
>Patrick Stickler
>Nokia, Finland
>patrick.stickler@nokia.com

IHMC	(850)434 8903 or (650)494 3973   home
40 South Alcaniz St.	(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola			(850)202 4440   fax
FL 32501			(850)291 0667    cell