RE: UPDATED: Precis of Design Evaluations

S'OK. A third choice arose. Andy's agreed to pick up the evaluation chore
(for which I pledge undying fealty and at least one free beer in San Diego
:-), and I've passed my cheat sheet on to him. Since people are into the
voting stage and I'm not sure when Andy's going to finish up his eval, I'm
posting the address to my cheat sheet here
(http://www.fatdog.com/xsrql_conformance.html) as a general navigational aid
into my document. It contains a few pointers as to what requirements are
satisfied where, so that people don't have to feel like they're wading
through 1500 pages of Marcel Proust to figure out what's what's germane and
what's not. ( (Proust: never read the guy; heard he was fab tho.)

Anyway, have a nice week. I'm off for a glorious week of ocean kayaking on
Canada's wild West Coast. If I come back to find I've gotten more than 5% of
the vote, I'll know there were a few visionaries in the crowd. Either that,
or crazy obsessives like myself. :-)

Most likely regrets for the next telecon. I'm not sure if I'll be back
Monday or Tuesday.

Ta,
Howard