RE: UPDATED: Precis of Design Evaluations

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 18:32, Howard Katz wrote:
[...]
> I've done up my own very quick checklist against the UC&R doc with some
> pointers into relevant sections of my proposal. I'm thinking it would feel
> just a bit weird to post that myself tho, and I can't find any online Emily
> Post pointers as to how language-proposer-nubies are supposed to behave in
> situations like this. Anybody got a clue?

I see 2 choices:

(1) send your eval to one or two or a few WG members, and ask them
if one or more of them will look it over, salt to taste, and send
it (acknowledging your input; no reason to outright lie here).

(2) send it yourself; like candidate requirements and such,
the chair isn't likely to pay it much
attention unless/until somebody else in the WG pays attention
to it, but I won't count it against you in any way.