Re: UPDATED: Precis of Design Evaluations

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 12:57:28AM +0200, Alberto Reggiori wrote:
> RDQL. And what it is not contemplated in the current BRQL syntax can be
> most probably be expressed using ad-hoc AND constraints or extension
> functions.

I didn't mean to cause anyone concern or consternation over the
"dialect" descriptor. I was trying to quickly summarize a lot of
discussion and I thought "dialect" was more accurate than "variant".

I think the main point is that the message I included in the summary
contains interesting, relevant information.

I'll change the "dialect" bit if I update the document.

Kendall