Re: Minutes of RDF DAWG telecon Tuesday 2004-06-08 for review

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 16:51, Jos De_Roo wrote:
> Minutes of RDF DAWG telecon Tuesday 2004-06-08 for review
[...]
> > 3. Publication of Use Cases and Requirements (UC&R) document
> >
> > ACTION: EricP done. woohoo!
> >
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases v1.101 was
> > published as http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/WD-rdf-dawg-uc-20040602/

I/we neglected to carry an action forward; the record
should show:

ACTION DaveB: write up this educational metadata UC
[continues]

ACTION: Kendall: consider the larger comments from Brian and Yoshio
post-publication

continued from 25 May
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0479.html

> > incoming comments
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/
> > include one from Klyne.
>
> DanC: klyne
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2004AprJun/0521.html
>   no immediate changes of words required; keep for later update
>
> ACTION: EricP to send announcement to rdfs-rules list
[...]