Re: uc&r 1.72

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 15:16, Kendall Clark wrote:
> Peeps,
>
> UC&R 1.72 is the latest draft:

i.e. http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/UseCases
(pointers are nice for instant gratification: one
click from the mail message to the document)

> * incorporates most of Howard-the-K's helpful suggestions
> * some tweaks of CSS and squashing a few HTML bugs
> * including Andy's N3 Pretty version of my RDF-XML for 2.2

It has a certain polish to it... it's starting to look
finished, to a certain degree.

I don't recall deciding to adopt any objectives;
4.1 Human-friendly Syntax is marked approved. I'll have
to look over the records.

I'm thinking about going over the accepted/pending
stuff, changing
	Accepted
	Accepted _11 May 2004_
with a link to the meeting record.