RE: requirement: rdfs query (for lack of a better name...)

I'm suggesting that an RDF query language should not specify that the
triple

:Tony a :SEAFOOD

exists. It's RDFS's job (or OWL's job, or SWRL's job, or something) to
specify that.
I'm suggesting that if there is some server sitting somewhere which
happens to know this fact somehow (whether it derived it from RDF+RDFS
or from somewhere else), then you should be able to query it.