Re: BIND semantics

Re;
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Aug/0014.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Aug/0018.html

Holger, Jeremy,

decided to reinstate the text in section 18 (definition of SPARQL) from
the previous last calls as it more accurately reflects deployed practice.

The changes are in the current editors' working draft:

Descriptive text: http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml#bind

Formal definitions around:
http://www.w3.org/2009/sparql/docs/query-1.1/rq25.xml#sparqlTranslateGraphPatterns

I would be grateful if you reply to this message to confirm that the
working group has responded to your comment.

	Yours, on behalf of the SPARQL Working Group,
	Andy