Re: Error in illustration of WITH clause

Hi Axel,

Does this editorial change imply that my query about the SPARQL 1.1
Update Delete Insert order [1] resulted in no change? Ie, if both
Delete and Insert are in the same query then Delete must come first.

Thanks,

Peter

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Feb/0011.html