Re: Dave Beckett comments on SPARQL 1.1 Query Language W3C WD 2010-10-14

On 3/6/2012 10:22 PM, Dave Beckett wrote:
> On 3/6/12 7:31 AM, Axel Polleres wrote:
>> Dear Dave,
>>
>> we were just going through old comments and apologize sincerely for not having answered earlier directly:
>> there was discussion within the group around the issues mentioned in your comment and we
>> think that all has been addressed and/or obsoleted in recent drafts.
>>
>> Would you mind confirming that or let us know if any concerns remain?
>
> Due to the long delay (15 months) giving me no chance for supplementary
> questions or possibility of changes, since the SPARQL WG process is so far
> onwards, I absolutely do not consider these answered to my satisfaction.

Hi Dave,

Could you please let us know which parts of your original comment have
not been addressed satisfactorily so that we may address them and/or
register an objection for the director to review? The Working Group has
not completed its process yet, and there is still indeed time to address
issues in the specs.

> This also puts me off any further dealings with W3C standards work.

I'm sorry to hear this and hope you will reconsider.

Lee