RE: HTTP status codes when no result is responded

Hi Lee.

Thank you very much for taking my concern into account and commenting on it.

I think the way how the SPARQL 1.1 protocol now elaborates on the use of
HTTP status codes is an advancement compared to the initial SPARQL protocol
and I am very happy with this. It leaves it to the endpoint developer which
status code to response and how to indicate empty result sets which was a
procedure in favor of most of the people on the LOD list as well if I
remember correctly.

Great work. Thank you very much for your efforts.

Best regards from Berlin,
Markus