RE: SPARQL Update - Clarifying correct behavior when a graph is created implicitly

Hi David,

This is definitely a bug in Parliament.  It's a remnant from a previous WD that required explicit CREATE operations before insertions were allowed.  I think the current WD intention is fairly clear, but your addition does make it explicit.

-Stephen

P.S.  The mailing list for Parliament is located at [1] and is subscribed to by all of the developers.