Re: Comments on aggregation in SPARQL 1.1

On 2011-05-18, at 08:19, Graham Klyne wrote:

> For the purposes of your formal process, please treat this as acknowledgement of satisfactory resolution.

> Issue 2 is certainly resolved.
>
> For issue 1, I think the test cases probably help out, but they're not so easy to navigate for casual enquiry.  Is there a human-readable version of the test case manifest?  It seems much of the data is there from which one could be generated automatically.

Not representing the group:

The documents are for the purpose of informing development of systems. Adding sufficient text to make them readable for casual enquiry would make them unfeasibly large. That's really the job of reference texts, and tutorials. Admittedly these don't yet exist for SPARQL 1.1, as it's not yet a Recommendation, but I'm sure they will in due course.

Regards,
   Steve

--
Steve Harris, CTO, Garlik Limited
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK