Re: resultFormats in SPARQL 1.1 SD

Hello,

Since my last comment, I have implemented some of what I mentioned in RedStore. There is an example endpoint here:
http://hadrian.aelius.com:8080/description
http://hadrian.aelius.com:8080/description?format=turtle

Another useful property that it would be useful to be able to describe are the syntaxes that an endpoint is able to parse when submitting data.

Finally there might be other statistical information that it would be interesting to provide:
- Number of named graphs
- Number of distinct subjects/predicates/objects/resources

Some statistics relating to any type of server (these might be best served in another vocal):
- Server uptime
- Number of HTTP requests
- Number of successful Imports
- Number of SPARQL queries