Re: SPARQL working group - call for suggested features

Hello,
I would like to suggest a feature allowing a recursive research in a RDF
graph.

For example if my graph describe a hierarchic BOM (Bill of Material) linking
"Part" instances together through a "has_part" predicat
and each "Part" linked with "Document" instances through a "documented_by"
predicat

How to retrieve :
   - All the "Document" linked to one given "Part" and all the "Document
linked to the sub-parts of this given "Part" ?

Motivation :
It is a very frequent question in the PLM area (Product Lifecycle
Management) !

Regards,

Bernard

--