Re: Soliciting test suite results for SPARQL query language implementations

On Sep 18, 2007, at 10:52 PM, Gregory Williams wrote:

> EARL test results for the DAWG tests run against my perl-based
> RDF::Query package are located at:
>
> http://kasei.us/code/rdf-query/1.045/earl-syntax.ttl
> http://kasei.us/code/rdf-query/1.045/earl-eval.ttl

New results for RDF::Query are here (again, from a forthcoming release):

http://kasei.us/code/rdf-query/1.5/earl-syntax.ttl
http://kasei.us/code/rdf-query/1.5/earl-eval.ttl

The syntax tests remain at 2 failing, but the eval tests are down to
4 failing (which I believe all have mf:requires properties).

thanks,
gregory williams

--
"What the hell are those guys doing?"
"Maybe it's TCP/IP over Jackass, and they're the packets?"