Re: SPARQL WSDL problems

Petr Kremen wrote:
> Hi Lee,
>
> thanks for Your comments. For both Axis2 problems I will elaborate more
> detailed description in another mail.
>
>> If you could point more directly to where you believe there are
>> problems, that would help us out.
> As for the "http://esw.w3.org/topic/SparqlProtocolWsdl11Examples" with Axis
> I get an error with an 'description' element while running 'ant
> sparql-11-wsdl' in the SOAP dir. Full stacktrace is in attachment.
>
>> FYI, at the moment, most of the group's attention is focused on the
>> query language and the protocol specifications, rather than the WSDL 1.1
>> working draft.
> I am aware of it - my motivation was just to try all possibilities to make
> a webservice for SPARQL working.

Hi Petr,

The WG believes that it has fixed the problem with the imports of
xsi.xsd and xml.xsd in the version of result2.xsd that was recently
published at http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-XMLres/result2.xsd as part
of our CR publication of the SPARQL Query Results XML Format. I hope
this fixes some of your problems.

Unfortunately, while the group did do the work on examining SPARQL with
WSDL 1.1 and related tools a while back, it is not work that we have
been able to devote resources to to keep up-to-date, nor is the WSDL 1.1
something that we are pursuing on the W3C Rec. track.

If you do see problems with the WSDL 2.0 document, please do let us
know. Unfortunately, we also do not have the bandwidth to recreate
specific application setups (as with wsdl2java), so the more information
that you can give about the problems with the protocol specification or
protocol WSDL 2.0 files, the better.

thanks,
Lee