Re: Simple example of need for negation operator

Lee --

Is there perhaps some similar SPARQL workaround to get aggregation?

That would be: count rows, count symbols, sum, max, min, and avg.

                                  Thanks,  -- Adrian

Internet Business Logic
A Wiki and SOA Endpoint for Executable Open Vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com    Shared use is free

Adrian Walker
Reengineering