Re: Is a blank node allowed as verb?

Hi Jan,

If you mean blank nodes as a predicate, they are not allowed. See
AndyS's email which fixes the text in the spec.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg/2006AprJun/0122

---
Please respond indicating whether you are or are not satisfied with
this response. If you are, you can help our issue tracking system by
prefixing the subject of your response with [CLOSED] (where this
subject has [OK?]).
---

-Elias

[TODO: test suite fix]