Re: Forms

Hi Dan,

I didn't consider that this might have been out of scope, but I suppose
I could see that now you mention it.

Perhaps it would help if I used a use case to defend its relevance?
Here's a stab at one ...

==snip==
Use case; Long lost relative search

Joan is looking for her long lost brother, Greg Cordahi.  She wants
to search every publically accessible RDF database on the planet which
supports query via the DAWG query language, looking for people with that
name.

Joan creates an instance of a generic query bot that crawls the Web,
looking for all DAWG-queryable databases.  Upon finding such a database,
the bot submits Joan's query asking for a list of all people resources
with the name "Greg Cordahi".  If any are found, the bot presents their
URIs to her.
==snip==